Poster Session Guidelines:
- Poster numbers will be sent a few weeks prior to conference.
- Poster size should be no greater than 36" WIDE x 48" HIGH (portrait orientation).
- You are responsible for printing and delivering your poster to your designated poster location on your assigned day.
- Please feel free to bring any handouts pertaining to your poster that you wish to leave with any poster session visitors.
- You may put your poster in place starting at 6:00PM on Sunday, March 22nd. It must be removed no later than March 24th at 8pm. Any posters left in the exhibit hall after this time will be discarded.
- Abstract titles will be released via our conference website and our conference mobile app approximately 2 weeks prior to conference.
MDA 2020 Embargo Policy
The embargo on all abstracts accepted for the 2020 MDA Clinical & Scientific Conference lifts on the date and time the abstract is publicly released by MDA.
While authors may publish the fact that their abstract has been selected for inclusion in the conference program, data from the abstract may not be shared in any form (print, broadcast or online publication, media release or conference presentation) prior to its official presentation at MDA 2020. Authors retains copyright of his or her abstract and poster.
Encores are permitted provided that: (i) copyright requirements from the initial conference are respected and (ii) prior presentations are disclosed.