MDA has implemented the following protocols for all in-person conference attendees regardless of state and local policies and guidelines:
- Proof of Vaccination plus booster will be required in order to attend the 2022 MDA Clinical & Scientific Conference.
- A 2-dose series of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine) plus a booster will be acceptable.
- Face coverings are required of all 2022 MDA Clinical & Scientific Conference attendees at all times. Exceptions will be made only while eating or drinking and speaking as part of a session.
- MDA encourages the use of surgical, KN95, or N95 masks.
- MDA will have masks on hand for those that may have forgotten or misplaced them.
MDA has partnered with VOW Digital Health Pass to ensure the health and safety of all our conference attendees. Medical exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but no other exceptions will be allowed. (For medical exemption, please contact Pam Bittner at firstname.lastname@example.org). VOW Digital Health Pass also validates vaccinations outside the US.
Any registered attendee that does not comply with this policy will not be granted entry to the conference until they have been verified through the online portal.
Record of a Fully Completed Vaccine plus a Booster
Booster needs to have been received no less than 14 days prior to the date of the event.
- Unfortunately, if you’ve not had the opportunity to receive your vaccinations in time, you will not be permitted to attend the 2022 MDA Clinical & Scientific Conference.
- If you have been vaccinated but not boosted and subsequently contracted COVID-19, once registered, once registered, please contact email@example.com for further instructions.
- If you have recently been vaccinated and therefore are not yet eligible for a booster shot in advance of the event, please upload your existing vaccine record for review and verification
Please refer to this Infographic for more information on how to COVID-clear for this event.